THE HUMANIMAL Exhibition Report


    Sorry for the lack of update. After finish serving military, im so busy at preparing for my solo exhibition in this September. Its a next chapter of The Humanimal painting collection show. which hold in last year. 
     Its so hard to use internet in Military camp. Thats why i couldnt update anything about my exhibition. The exhibition was closed after 2 hours of exhibited, because of some shit problem. Otherwise, im so appreciated anyone who'd come and cheer with me. and big thanks to my supporters who bought almost my artworks at the show. Its a big motivations for me to keep the next chapter on. The last S,O for my brothers: Suby1, ANOIR, P.Duy, Zero1, Huy and Allinone Team who helped me holding this Exhibition. Thanks everyone!






















Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

THE HUMANIMAL

"HOA ĐÀO NỞ MÙA HÈ" - Solo Exhibition 2021